To disable the music player, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click the pause button on the player.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

Things I'm thankful for this Thursday:

#24 It's looking a little cloudy... I love grey days. There's something so peaceful and calming about grey, possibly rainy days. Call me Eeyore, I guess. :)
#25 The school year is starting off smoothly. No morning fuss so far!
#26 As always, my morning cup of coffee. (This morning, in my beautiful mug from the Holley Gerth collection at DaySpring.)
#27 Friendship. I've had a rough week, mentally and physically. It's nice to know that just when you need it most, God places words on the heart of a friend, and that friends places them in your path. Thankful for Brandi's post on Facebook last night... scripture I truly needed to read, right then.
#28 This blog. I may only have 13 followers, and they may not even be reading these words, but if there is even a remote possibility that something I say here might lift someone's spirits or speak to their hearts, then I am happy and thankful for that.



What are you thankful for today?

Happy Thursday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment