To disable the music player, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click the pause button on the player.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Feeling really "(in)couraged" today...

Have you visited the (in)courage beach house lately? There are some really exciting things going on over there, and I am hoping and praying that I will have the opportunity to be a part of the fun!

(in)courage is hosting an open call for community leaders, women like you and I, from all walks of life and all across the map, to partner with them in leading unique communities within the (in)courage community. Did this girl apply? Of course, I did! (Fingers crossed!) I would be so thankful, to be a part of something so wonderful! Real life, with real women, just lifting each other up and pouring love into each other's hearts... such a blessing! 

I will also be reviewing the Jesus is My BFF and DWEEBER U-Neeks sets, part of Dayspring's back to school line, as part of (in)spired deals. I'll be linking up on that page on August 17th, so be sure to visit here and check out my review, as well as the reviews of others who were lucky enough to receive these products for review from Dayspring. You can purchase them online and in select retailers. I saw them in our local Walmart just a few nights ago, and can't wait for ours to arrive. They will be fun little reminders of God's love, and I know the kids will love them!

I hope you all have a week full of blessings, and if your kiddos, like mine, are returning to school, that their first week back is wonderful!

Thankful for YOU,
Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment